01248 671 023 or 07831 790 413 info@nwsurveyingservices.co.uk

Damage Surveys

Generally your insurance company will appoint an assessor who works on behalf of the insurance company and will represent your interests.

However if you are not insured, or feel happier having someone working for your interests exclusively, an independent surveyor can be appointed.

NW Surveying Services will:

  • Recommend repair specifications and repair costs.
  • Advise on a suitable repair yard.
  • Monitor repairs.